KILLING JOB PART 1 AND 2

Monday, February 6, 2012


THE KILLIN JOB I


i used to kill for livin
i used to love this job
gun was my only companion
money was alwayz on top
i never thought of people
which life links to other
one day,i was told to kill
to kill my own brother

for the first time,i hesitate
cuz my broda was next
he was good n better man
dad said he was the best
his work gain attention
attention of my boss
they said he's on their way
n now boss in on the loss

so,i was hired to kill him
i have to kill my blood
although,never loved him much
bt still i m feelin cold
finally,i trapped him on street
on the way to the home
m killin ur beloved son
i feel sory,for u mom

i load my gun,i set my mind
i point my gun to him
i shot him straight,straight in head
infront his life was goin dim

i looked at him and tear fell slow
after all,we were the blood fellows
all of sudden,siren was heared
thts how i get caught



THE KILLIN JOB PART II


now m lookin at the mirror
m feelin cold inside
days r gettin longer
pain no longer to hide
trapped in this 4 walls
m tied wid balls n chains
killing my own brother
death is wht i gained

regration my only fren
i here just suffocates
jst take my life away
i further cant await
this small light frm hole
show me the way to hell
put me inside six foot grave
just take my breathe away

i feel cold in here
life suffocates
darkness coverin me
light fades away

to be continue...............

3 comments:

Bhupesh said...

Babal cha yar lyrics. Have u try to sing this poem.

prashant prasiante said...

no bro..i thought we will work on this lyrics but hadnt get chance to

Bibek Dhakal said...

nice job...i actually liked it..

Post a Comment