HUNGER

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


darkest clouds everywhere,no hope of seein sun
take me to you my lord,my work here is done

i have lived my life to fullest
struggled each moments of time
i have killed,i have theft
and done every bit of crime

i didnt do them my will
neither i did for money
i did them just to live
to fill my empty belly

So,to feed myself just to live
i commited deadly sin
i was puppet for the sins
hunger was master dean

the more i feed to satisfy
hunger raise its demand
my life was bein meaninless
was just blowin like a sand

my own dont love me now
they think m just too bad
i did all just for them
they were all tht i had


BUt,

i did tried to choose good
good works so to live
bt this cruel world is so mean
honesty was not to believe

then,

i choose to kill,choose to steal
and befriend with the gun

SO, take me to you my lord
my work here is done

4 comments:

Bhupesh said...

Brilliant work man. Aja samma ko sabvanda ramro lyrics. God bless u

prashant prasiante said...

thank you so much bro..

All Things About Nepal said...

malai ta blaze of glory ko lyrics yaad aayo esp
"i have lived my life to fullest" wala

prashant prasiante said...

hora...ali ali theme milxa kyare hai

Post a Comment